Went to see the sunrise on the first day of 2016 from Capitola Beach! Took a few pictures, but I think this one is one of better shots.
Unfortunately, I left my camera equipment back in New York, so this was taken on a Nexus 6P. Surprisingly decent for a smartphone camera, and definitely better than the one on the Nexus 5 that I had before.
I suppose I might as well write out some New Year’s resolutions:
- Exercise more! I’d like to start playing tennis semi-regularly, since I got to take tennis for my physical education requirement and had lots of fun. Hopefully something I can continue into the future
- Learn how to cook a new cuisine
- Read 26 new books
- Meet new people and make more friends 🙂
- Learn at least a little bit of a new language (maybe French?)
- Reconnect with old friends and see what they’re up to
- I need to think of more of these…
It’s a whole new year ~